Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Need a drink

This is an interesting time in my life. I'm pregnant. I'm scared because this isn't what we planned but reassured because this is what God planned. In this time of feeling sick and kind of left alone by God I need a drink, not so much a gin and tonic, but a refreshing of my soul and spirit. I need Jesus to come sit at the well with me and tell me something new about me or about life or about Him. I feel like I'm standing still as I'm expanding. I feel dry even though I know God is with me. I know I need to rest in His presence and in His peace, but I need something more today. I don't know what pushing through or breakthrough looks like right now. Jesus, please show me. Please quench my thirst and sit at this empty well with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment